HAECO Inspection of your Famatec manipulator
- Certified technicians
- In-depth visual and operational inspection
- Requirements to meet OSHA standards
- Discounted Parts and Service
The U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) requires annual inspections of hoisting machinery by a competent person who has thorough knowledge of the requirements, regulations and standards governing equipment operation. The inspection must occur before and during the use of the crane to ensure that it is operated safely. The owner of the crane is required to maintain a record of the dates and results of these inspections for each hoisting machine. Any deficiencies noted during the inspection must be corrected before the crane is operated.
HAECO Inspection and Preventive Maintenance Services
HAECO provides an extensive inspection that satisfies OSHA requirements. Inspection and services are
conducted by a certified technician and include an in-depth visual and operational inspection of your
manipulator while putting it through its normal operating cycles.
A detailed list of items that are checked and serviced are documented
and provided for your unit to meet applicable OSHA standards. (See
below) The placement of a certified inspection label is part of these
standards. Once completed, HAECO will provide a label that certifies
that the manipulator is operating safely, and shows the due date of
the next inspection.
Comprehensive Crane Inspection
HAECO has an extensive inspection that includes a comprehensive examination of all major mechanical and
pneumatic components, and functions. Our preventive maintenance services will help you maintain your
manipulator properly to optimize production, minimize downtime, and extend its service life. Should your
manipulator need repairs beyond the scope of the maintenance service, HAECO will provide a detailed estimate,
including a recommended timeframe to perform the additional work.
Key Features of The PMA Proposal:
- Supports the U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) requirements for annual inspections of hoisting machinery by a competent person who has thorough knowledge of the requirements, regulations and standards governing equipment operation.
- Includes the spare parts package for use by our technician on scheduled PM’s. Parts inventory audit at the conclusion of the service
- Preferred Customer List - If you require service you will be moved to high priority for next available service.
- 10% discount on any parts covered by this service agreement.
- 10% discount on labor rates for scheduled PM visits.
- Potential repairs beyond the scope of preventive maintenance at the same discounted rate, avoiding a subsequent service visit.
- Consumed Parts:
- Suction Cup, Replacement, Machine Specific
- Coupling, Vacuum Mount, Flexible ½” Standard
- Brake Pad Kit, 80mm, Arm, Machine Specific
- Brake Pad Kit, Tool, Machine Specific
- Silencer, Pneumatic, 1/4” Plastic
- Silencer, Pneumatic, 1/8” Plastic
- Silencer, Pneumatic, 3/8” Plastic
- Filter, Combination Regulator-Filter Unit
- Silencer, Vacuum Ejector
- Filter, Vacuum Ejector